ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Are you looking for a Teacher Training that will expand your love and understanding of yoga? Do you want to discover the divine spark that is your own inner teacher?
Do you want to build a toolbox of practices that will help your students live life with joy and ease?
Then this training is for you!ENROLL NOW
A VERY SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Deepen your personal practice while expanding your love and passion for yoga.
- Reveal a unique training that offers a blend of ancient tradition, subtle body energetics, and classical asana.
- Translate the principles of yoga into a more grounded, joyful, and drama-free life.
- Study with teachers who have a deep understanding of yogic foundations and share them with humility, grace, and humor.
MEET RENÉ AND LEARN ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- Our time-tested program includes more than 15 years of evolving curriculum, tuned and refined to be a living body of knowledge.
- We offer a smaller, intimate setting where students can get the most from our teachers.
- Lectures are interactive, with plenty of time for questions, discussion, and individual feedback.
- This year's program offers both online and in-person learning options. Recorded sessions provide flexible scheduling and learning on your own time.
- You will graduate from this course with an in-depth understanding of yoga philosophy, core yoga postures and practices, and how to use them to help yourself and others.
“René Quenell is a powerful teacher, guide and resource. The Yoga Madre training program is thorough and rigorous, emphasizing safety and awareness. The beauty and tradition of yoga philosophy are woven throughout. I have been practicing yoga for over 20 years and this training expanded and deepened my understanding and experience profoundly.”
— MARYANN G., 200-HOUR GRADUATE
A brief overview of the topics covered in this 200-hour teacher training:
- The History of Yoga, Yoga Lineage, Yoga Philosophy and Different Styles of Yoga
- The Fundamentals of Yoga, and the 8 Limbs
- Pranayama, Sadhana, and Yamas and Niyamas
- Anatomy and Systems of the Body
- The Energetic Effects of Asana
- Asana Alignment and Sequencing
- Hands-on Adjustments
- The Subtle Body
- Meditation, Chakras, Kriya, and Mantra
- Introduction to Ayurveda - Yoga Lifestyle, Yogic Diet, and Nutrition
- Special BONUS course on the Gods and Goddesses of the Hindu Pantheon
- The Art of Teaching
- Self-care, Sound and Mantra and the Art of Relaxation
- The Business of Yoga, Ethics, and the Role of the Teacher
Exclusive to the Yoga Madre 200-Hour Teacher Training
The Yoga Madre Series – an intelligently sequenced template of asanas designed for students of all levels. The Series is an invaluable tool that you can use as a blueprint to create your own classes and share with your students.
Upcoming Dates & Registration
The next 200-hour program kicks off on January 20, 2023!
What to Expect from the Program
A Curriculum with a Lineage
An in-depth training based on the traditions of the Himalayan Masters and the teachings of Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, Mukunda Stiles, Sally Kempton, and many more beautiful lights in yoga.
Small, Focused Class Setting
Smaller class size means personal and meaningful connection with your instructors and fellow students. The intimate setting creates space for immersive discussions and question-and-answer sessions in real time.
Accessible Training Schedule
The course is one weekend a month for 10 months, for a total of 180 hours of instruction plus 20 hours of self-study. Flexible format – study online or in-person!
Experienced Team of Teachers
René and her team distill a vast breadth of information with love, joy, and humor. They translate yogic concepts in a way that’s fun, relatable, and easy to apply in real life.
This training has been a cornerstone of transformation for dedicated yogis for over 15 years. This is an authentic and genuinely ‘in-depth’ master training. While many yoga teacher-training programs seek to meet yoga alliance standards, few actually provide the mentoring time and attention that will help you become the best teacher you can be.
A Strong Community
Become a part of the Yoga Madre family! Connect with like-minded people in a sangha that will support you on your path.
The Team Guiding You on the Path
René developed the Yoga Madre 200- and 500-hour trainings because she is passionate about sharing teachings that give you full access to the power of your practice.
René is an E-RYT 500, IAYT-Certified Structural Yoga, and Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist. She was initiated into the Sri Vidya tradition by her teacher Pandit Rajmani Tigunait of the Himalayan Institute.
500 RYT, 200 E-RYT
500 RYT, 200 E-RYT
500 RYT, 200 E-RYT