The Yoga Sutras - The Original Roadmap to Happiness.
April 22, 29 and May 13, 20
The Yoga Sutras in Action: How to Live Now. A Spiritual Practice for Everyday Life.
This is a different kind of workshop on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
We go way beyond the traditional study of the Eight Limbs and into the special teachings woven through the text on how to alleviate suffering, tap into the loving nature of your heart, find connection, happiness and gain true insights to the divine nature of your soul.ENROLL NOW
This powerful and unique course is for you if:
You want to learn how the Yoga Sutras are relevant in your life and their practical application
You want to find freedom, happiness, and fulfillment
You want to advance your practice of yoga as a transformation
You are interested in unlocking the power of some of the lesser-known sutras
You want to boost your resume with CEU credits
Meet René and Learn About this course
- This training is open to all interested students: dedicated practitioners, aspiring teachers, or those already teaching.
- Small group setting.
- Q&A sessions and group discussion.
- Suggested sutras for contemplation exercises
- Daily outlines
- Practices for use at home.
- Recorded supplemental lectures.
- Can't attend live? No problem - catch up during the week. All sessions are recorded (available for six weeks).
- CE credits.
“Studying the Yoga Sutras with René was incredibly enlightening. In addition to a review of the text, we had discussions and then we embodied the concepts through wonderful yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation, led by René and her team. As a result of the course, I developed an understanding of these important concepts of self-knowledge and awareness. Continuing with the chosen practice for the 30 days following the course, allowed me to develop deep self-awareness and certainly created a positive change for me. I highly recommend studying the Yoga Sutras with René. It will change your life!! ”
—Nicole J, Student, RYT200
Here’s what we will cover in this exceptional program:
- Tools to improve the quality of everyday life.
- Accessible practices relevant to our times.
- Discussion of how to best use the materials for YOU.
- An overview of content on the the 4 chapters of the Yoga Sutras.
- An exploration of the world of Patanjali and the roots of the teachings.
The Secret of the Yoga Sutra by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait*, The Yoga Sutras of Patañjali by Edwin F. Bryant, and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Mukunda Stiles
* It is recommended that you read it before the workshop begins.
Upcoming Dates & Registration
The class will be held over four Fridays from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm PST.
Live online April 22, 29, and May 13, 20, 2022.
Your Guide on the Path
René developed the Yoga Madre 200- and 500-hour trainings because she is passionate about sharing teachings that give you full access to the power of your practice.
René is an E-RYT 500, IAYT-Certified Structural Yoga, and Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist. She was initiated into the Sri Vidya tradition by her teacher Pandit Rajmani Tigunait of the Himalayan Institute.