Are you ready to step into the stream of consciousness and
awaken the power of your intuition and inner wisdom?
100-Hour Meditation Teacher Training
Session One – Awakening Your Inner Guide
Session Two – Stepping into Consciousness
Drawing from the Sri Vidya tradition and the ancient texts of the Yoga Sutras, Gheranda Samhita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and more, this course will anchor you in meditation and its practice, helping you become the brightest, steadiest, and happiest possible you.ENROLL NOW
These two powerful and unique courses are for you if you are ready to
- Delve into the life-changing practice of meditation.
- Develop discipline and dedication to your own practice.
- Awaken the power of your intuition and inner teacher.
- Infuse your life with inner calm, joy, and peace.
- Learn to guide others on an inward, transformational journey.
- Help others learn to tap into their healing potential.
Meet René and Learn About Our Program
- Session 1 is the perfect place for beginners to start and for seasoned meditators to strengthen their foundation. Session 1 is a prerequisite for Session 2.
- In the second session, we embark on more advanced meditations, pranayama, and self-reflection practices.
- You do not have to take both sessions; you will have a foundation for teaching mediation after the first course.
- In addition to contact time (the pre-recorded sessions), there will be weekly homework, self-study, and required mediation hours.
- The trainings include scripts and recordings to grow your personal practice or share with your students.
- If you are an experienced meditator or teacher and would like to take only the second course, contact René with any questions. Previous meditation teacher experience required.
“René is an extraordinary teacher who will help guide you on your journey of well-being. She offers tools in an appropriate sequence to help deepen your personal practice as well as guide others. The course was thoughtfully designed to enable and challenge the student to become more aware. Not only self-awareness but through universal connection. I highly recommend this course as well as any of the courses René offers. She has a gift, and it truly feels like a privilege to be her student.”
—Susie A., Student, Plant-based Chef
Discover a degree of centeredness and self-understanding that promotes awareness and access to powerful inner wisdom and support.
Register today in one or both sessions of the 100-Hour Meditation Teacher Training.
Here’s what we will cover in this exceptional program:
- A step-by-step guide to a successful practice.
- The basic seated postures of meditation.
- The physical, mental, emotional, and psychological benefits of meditation.
- Different types of meditation.
- Techniques of Tantric meditation.
- The four states of consciousness: waking, dreaming, sleeping, and turiya.
- How to work with prana.
- How to work with the nervous system.
- Overcoming challenges to meditation.
- The connection between meditation and spirituality.
- How to share and teach meditation.
Based in the tradition of the Himalayan masters, you will learn and practice TEN different pranayamas and meditations in each session.
Upcoming Dates & Registration
Session 1 - Awaken Your Inner Guide:
Nov. 10, 17 | Dec. 1, 8, 15 | Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26 | Feb. 2, 8, 16.
Session 2 – Stepping into Consciousness Begins February 23, 2022
Nov 10, 2021 - Feb 16, 2022
- 10 Live Online Sessions
- 10 Meditations – both, written and recorded
- 10 Pranayama Practices
Nov 10, 2021 - May 18, 2022
- 20 Live Online Sessions
- 20 Meditations – both, written and recorded
- 20 Pranayama Practices
Your Guide on the Path
René has been practicing and teaching meditation for over 20 years. She is passionate about sharing the teachings of the Himalayan Masters and helping you realize the power of your meditation practice. René was initiated into the Sri Vidya tradition by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, and she continues to study with Panditji and with Sally Kempton.